Thursday, October 2, 2008

More to Come

I wish I could tell you more (because that would mean I would know more), but I did receive an email this morning from a Peace Corps representative asking me for more information. During the first round of application papers, I hadn't actually graduated yet, so they just needed an updated transcript. Oh. I can do that. I sent it right off.

Here are the promising quotes from the email from which I draw comfort: "I reviewed your file this morning," and "We will continue to process your file through the placement process." I know it doesn't sound like much, but I was beginning to wonder what the H was going on. Now I know, and I'm glad.

I just hope I get an invitation before I'm gone out of town for two weeks. Back in June when I booked this trip, I thought for sure I'd have my assignment by now ... hhhhhhh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where are you going for two weeks???? You are a lucky girl. As for me? Thanks for calling it a "bump" even though it's more like a basketball.