Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anxiety Girl

This is seriously the hardest week I've had during the entire process. What does "a decision has been reached regarding your medical review" really mean? When they completed my dental and legal, the site said "there are no [dental or legal] holds on your account at this time," which stirred up no anxiety for me.

This time, however, I'm anxious, and I've got incessant questions buzzing around in my head. How long does it take a letter to go from Washington, DC, to Lehi, Utah? When did they send the letter -- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday? What's in the letter or is it the invitation? Shouldn't a placement officer have called me already if they're sending my invitation? Wouldn't they say invitation instead of letter if it were the invitation, not a spooky letter? If they just needed more information, they wouldn't have said they've reached a decision. Mama mia.

Can you see why I'm freaking out a little? Maybe my legs really are too short! If not, that wording is unfortunate, at best. Hhhhhh. More to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!! EEEK! It was fun to see you at Los. Oh, the good old days. Our server said it was weird to think that you were once a server. Ha! You sure have them going.:0)
My verification word to post this is "kornys" That's funny in and of itself!

Aim said...

I want to know as soon as you know, you know?! :) I missed the Celine concert but thanks for the heads up. Lunchy in the next couple of weeks? Netty is out of town part of this week and next...